Comparison of Plastic Waiting Chair and Aluminum Waiting Chair
Detailed introduction of aluminum waiting chair:
Material: The surface of the aluminum waiting chair on the market usually chooses high-strength cold-rolled steel plate or aluminum plate, and the armrests and feet usually use 6063T5 aluminum alloy profile or alloy ADC12 die-cast aluminum.
Manufacturing process: armrests, feet: generally choose 6063T5 aluminum alloy profile bending and tailor welding, ADC12 alloy aluminum die-casting,
1. The surface has undergone grain refinement and modification treatment;
2. The beam is made of rectangular steel pipe, and the surface is treated by electrostatic powder spraying;
3. The seat plate support frame is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel;
4. The seat surface steel plate adopts 1.5mm thick cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface is treated by electrostatic powder spraying;
1. Well-made, sturdy and durable; with strong rust resistance and fireproof function;
2. Elegant and fashionable appearance, popular with Europe and the United States;
3. Modeling and structural design conforming to ergonomic principles; optional seat and back cushions.
4. The bottom of the tripod is equipped with rubber feet to prevent scratching the ground.
Detailed introduction of the plastic waiting chair:
Material: The surface of the plastic waiting chair on the market is made of imported PP polyethylene plastic material; the legs are made of metal.
Manufacturing process: The chair surface is made of imported PP polyethylene high-pressure extrusion molding; the steel structure of the feet is electrostatic powder coating on the surface;
1. The mobile design can be flexibly arranged according to the needs, and can choose double, triple and four seats; a variety of color options can be matched according to the needs of the site;
2. The shape and structure design conforms to the ergonomic principle; The chair surface is made of new imported PP plastic material, which has the advantages of anti-impact, anti-aging, anti-fading, etc.;
3. The double-layer anti-rust process on the surface of the metal bracket is not easy to peel off the paint, and it is strong and durable.
What is the difference between stadium row chairs and airport row chairs?
Airport benches are mainly made of stainless steel, aluminum alloy, iron, steel, etc. The main materials are: seat plates, handrails, standing feet, rails, brackets, etc.
[Handrails, feet, brackets]: Using aluminum alloy materials, large precision casting molds, directly polished after die-casting, and electrostatic spraying treatment.
[Seat plate, back plate]: Use 2.0MM imported cold-rolled steel plate, after rust removal, electrostatic spraying.
[Beam]: Use hexagonal steel pipes, sprayed with air-conditioning outdoor paint powder, which can withstand various tests such as wind, rain, and sunshine.
Gymnasium row chairs: It consists of a hollow blow-molded basin seat surface with simple chair legs. There are wall-mounted or floor-standing models that can be directly connected to the wall or ladder.
1. The floor-standing type is mainly: the rectangular tube welded chair frame, and the basin chair is directly connected to the frame (the basin chair has a built-in nut when it is blow-molded). The seat height is 180cm-390cm, the weight of the basin chair itself is about 2.5kg, and the center distance can be controlled between 480mm-500mm, depending on the needs of users. The material of the basin chair is the original high-density polyethylene produced by South Korea or Yanshan Petrochemical. The injection molded surface is glossy, beautiful in appearance, comfortable in seating, and elegant in appearance. The color of the chair can be determined according to the needs of the user. All metal surfaces are treated by sandblasting and phosphating, and then electrostatic spraying. Because of the good effect of sandblasting and rust removal, the adhesion of plastic powder and metal surface is very strong, and the corrosion resistance is better than other rust removal methods.
Second, the wall-mounted type is to add standing feet or brackets on the basis of the floor-standing base plate.
The difference between 304 stainless steel row chairs and general row chairs
1. First of all, 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, but its anti-rust performance is stronger than 200 series stainless steel materials.
2, 304 stainless steel is also better in terms of high temperature resistance, and the general use temperature limit is less than 650°C.
3. The corrosion resistance of 304 stainless steel is also better than that of 430 stainless iron.
Since 304's rust resistance and corrosion resistance are stronger than other series, it is also better in terms of high temperature resistance. Then why do we have to re-manufacture steel waiting chairs and not choose 304 stainless steel when we re-manufacture the waiting chairs
The difference between aluminum alloy airport chair and stainless steel airport chair
Advantages of stainless steel airport chair:
1. Well-made, sturdy and durable; rust resistance and fire resistance are very good;
2. The stainless steel is shiny, elegant and beautiful, and it is popular with Europe and the United States;
3. Rubber foot pads are installed at the bottom of the tripod to prevent scratching the ground.
Advantages of aluminum airport chair:
1. Well-made, sturdy and durable;
2. Very good rust resistance and fire resistance;
3. Elegant and fashionable appearance, popular with Europe and the United States;
4. Modeling and structural design that meets the principles of ergonomics; optional seat and back cushions are available, and seasonal changes do not affect the seat feel.
5. Rubber foot pads are installed at the bottom of the tripod to prevent scratching the ground.
Different materials of stainless steel airport chair and aluminum alloy airport chair:
Aluminum alloy airport chair material:
Armrests, feet, brackets: advanced engineering composite materials, nylon and glass fiber injection molding.
Seat plate and back plate: high-density polyurethane (PU) (inner steel frame, steel frame standard: steel pipe Q235, diameter 16mm, thickness 2.0) molded.
Bottom outer beam: advanced engineering composite material, nylon and glass fiber injection molded by mold.
Load-bearing connection beam connector: Q235 triangular steel pipe.
Stainless steel airport chair material:
Armrests and feet: stainless steel.
Edge strip: aluminum alloy edge strip, electrochemical treatment.
Seat plate: Stainless steel seat plate is used, which is environmentally friendly, not easy to wear, and never rust.
Bottom beam: 2.0MM thick 40*80MM steel pipe, sprayed with air conditioner outdoor paint powder,
Tel: +86 18126758484
Add: B Block TangBei Road Number 20 TianHe District GuangZhou City China