A brief introduction of auditorium chairs
A brief introduction of auditorium chairs and auditorium rows of chairs:
The material of the auditorium chair: The seat and back of the chair are usually made of polyurethane high-resilience one-time forming sponge covered with high-quality linen or pile leather, PU polyester leather and other fabrics. The armrests and feet are usually made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate.
Auditorium chair manufacturing process:
1. Chair seat: usually use polyurethane high resilience one-time molding sponge to be covered with high-quality hemp or pile leather and molded with PU polyester leather and other fabrics;
2. Shell: usually use high-quality high-density hardwood multi-layer plywood, cold-pressed molded by molds or one-time injection molding with 100% polypropylene PP new material.
3. Tripod: It is formed by stamping and welding of 1.5mm thick high-quality steel plate, and the surface is treated by electrostatic powder spraying.
4. Handrail: It is made of imported beech wood, or PU or PP injection molded skin hand.
5. Side panel: It is made of five-layer plywood covered with sponge and hemp, which is easy to disassemble and assemble.
The advantages of the auditorium chair: high-quality fabric, stain-resistant, fade-resistant, easy to clean; frame metal structure, sturdy and durable; elegant and solemn, popular with Europe and the United States; comfortable design, ergonomic structure; ground connection at the bottom of the tripod The device is easy to install; it meets the requirements of the ministry-level industry standards for public seats, and the testing meets the national standards
Tel: +86 18126758484
Add: B Block TangBei Road Number 20 TianHe District GuangZhou City China