How should stainless steel row chairs be maintained?How should stainless steel row chairs be maintained?
Stainless steel row chairs are used in our daily lives: such as waiting row chairs, outdoor row chairs, business row chairs, shopping mall row chairs, school row chairs, etc. The following are 8 common maintenance methods for stainless steel row chairs:
1. If there is dust on the surface of the stainless steel bench and the dirt is easy to remove, you can use soap, weak detergent, and warm water to wash it.
2. There are trademarks and films on the surface of the stainless steel row chairs. Wash them with warm water and weak detergent.
3. The stains on the surface of the stainless steel benches containing binder ingredients should be scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvents.
4. The grease, oil and lubricating oil pollution on the surface of stainless steel row chairs should be cleaned with a soft cloth, and then cleaned with neutral detergent or ammonia solution and special detergent.
5. There are bleaching agents and various acids attached to the surface of the stainless steel row chairs. Rinse immediately with clean water, then soak with ammonia solution, neutral carbonated soda water solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
6. There are rainbow patterns on the surface of the stainless steel row chairs, which are caused by detergent or oil, and can be washed away with warm water detergent.
7. The rust caused by dirt on the surface of stainless steel benches can be washed with 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent, or with special detergents.
8. Normally, if the stainless steel benches are partially yellowed or dirty, we can rub them with old newspapers, and the brighter they get.
Tel: +86 18126758484
Add: B Block TangBei Road Number 20 TianHe District GuangZhou City China